We’re pleased to announce that Midlothian ISD has joined the Region X Teacher Job Network Cooperative application system. Applicants that applied prior to February 1, 2010 will need to re-apply using the new Teacher Job Network (TJN) Cooperative application to ensure continued consideration of their employment application.
Professional Online Application:
The Professional application is for those applicants who are interested in a teaching or other professional position.
The application is entirely online; please DO NOT send paper copies of your application OR documents to Human Resources. Paper copies will NOT be considered. You will need to have the following documents available (electronically) to attach (upload) into your application:
- Current resume
- Copy of your teaching certificate
- Copy of transcripts from all universities and colleges attended (upon offer of employment, an official hardcopy of your college transcripts must be sent to us)
- If applicable – Undergraduates: Letter of intent and/or letter of completion
- If applicable – Letter of acceptance in an alternative certification program.
or read additional tips
Classified Online Application:
The new Classified Online Application is to be used to apply for all paraprofessional, auxiliary and hourly positions in the following areas:
- Business Office (non-certified)
- Central Administration (non-certified)
- Head Start/Child Care
- Human Resources (non-certified)
- Technology (non-certified)
You will need to have the following documents available (electronically) to attach (upload) into your application:
- Current resume
- Proof of Education – Transcripts showing highest level attained in college or high school; copy of GED if appropriate.
- If applicable – Certifications held that pertain to the position.
Scanning Documents for uploading
You will have greater success attaching scanned documents to your application if you use a lower resolution (150 dpi is suggested) and scan in black and white.
Keeping your application active, or to modify
To keep your application active, please log in regularly to Teacher Job Network. If you have not logged in for 60 days, then your application will be deactivated and you will have to log in and reactivate your application.
To modify, edit, or reactivate your application, please click here and log in to your Teacher Job Network account.
Help with your Application
Please locate the “help” button contained in the application. A Region X representative will assist you
- Help Desk Email
- TJN Support Line: 972-348-1086.