For the first time, Midlothian ISD is offering the ability to sign off on its first day forms/packets electronically. In order to conserve paper and printer supplies, MISD has elected to move to a paperless system. If parents are unable to complete this process online, there are computers in the A.H. Meadows Library for public use. (Library Hours: Monday-Wednesday 8am-6pm, Thursday 8am-8pm, Friday 8am-4pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.)
This is a new technology resource that gives parents secure online access to validate/update the necessary enrollment forms in English or Spanish. If parents do not plan to re-enroll their child in MISD next year, please promptly notify MISD by writing “Not Returning” across the parent letter received in the mail and return it to the child's current campus.
Instructions to enroll online:
- Use the link below to access the Online Enrollment System: http://midlothian.schoolofficepro.com/ParentPortal
- Create a family account:
- Complete all of the fields for the Family Account. Enter a valid email address to be able to receive email confirmation or reset the password
- After creating the account, click the 'Returning Students' button in the left sidebar. Use the child’s activation code (found in the parent letter) to add to the account. Enter each activation code for each child and click 'Verify'.
- Once all children are added, click 'Go To Registration' on the right side and validate/update all student enrollment forms.
Documentation for Campus
Parents have the option to upload their bill as a digital file, or send the following paper documentation to their child’s current campus:
- Proof of residency (current utility bill for homeowners or current apartment lease with the parent's name; phone bills not accepted.)
- Court documentation if applicable.
Enrollment Due Date
Online Enrollment will close on Friday, August 31, 2012.
Attention High School parents: The enrollment packet must be completed online prior to students receiving their schedules during orientation.
How to Get Help
- Technical Questions: Contact School Office Pro Support Line: 855-SOP-1411 (855-767-1411) This is a toll-free number or email email@example.com
- General Enrollment Questions: Contact the Student Data Specialist at the child’s campus
When the online enrollment forms are completed, parents will receive a confirmation email from the system, which requires a personal email address.