360 Panoramic view
About the Stadium
The stadium's address is 1800 South 14th Street, Midlothian, TX 76065, located at the corner of Highway 287 Bypass and 14th Street. The press box phone is 972-775-6434. Diagram | Directions | Parent Letter [PDF]
The stadium currently seats 8,000. The home side grandstands seat 4,500 including 1,100 reserved chair back seats. The visitor side grandstands seat 3,500. Wheelchair accessibility and viewing are on both sides. The stadium is designed to hold 12,000 at build out. At this time additional seating is available on the grass berms to accommodate larger crowds.
The field is a state-of-the-art Field Turf Duraspine Pro playing surface installed in the Summer of 2010.
Scoreboard and Sound System
The field features a 36’ x 50’ Fair Play scoreboard. The scoreboard has a high resolution 14’ x 18’ Barco True Color instant replay video screen with a built-in, state-of-the-art sound system.
Home and Visitor dressing rooms are approximately 2,200 square feet. Each dressing room has 55 full size lockers available. Separate coaches’ dressing, meeting, and training rooms are provided in each dressing room. Ice machines are also available.
The press box is approximately 6,840 square feet with an elevator. The 2nd floor includes a Press/Scout area, coaches and radio booths for home and visitors and a control room for the video board. Two separate VIP/Hospitality suites are located on the 3rd floor along with a small kitchen and a video balcony. Restrooms are located on both floors. The phone number to the press box is 972-775-6434.
MEDIA POLICY FOR FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
All media wanting access to the pressbox or the sideline for Friday night football, MUST call the Athletic Office (972-775-8174) to make a reservation. Reservations must be made for each home game. All media must enter the stadium through the press box doors (under the "M"). If a reservation is not made, access to the press box and/or the sideline will be permitted on a first come first serve basis, space permitted.
Commercial photographers wanting permission to take pictures MUST be pre-approved by the Director of Athletics prior to each home game. Please call the Athletic Office (972-775-8174) for more details.
Concession Stands and Restrooms
Four concession stands are located at each corner of the stadium overlooking the field. Men’s and women’s restroom facilities are located at each corner of the stadium behind the concession stands. Family restrooms are located at each corner of the stadium as well.
Four entry gates/ticket booths are located at each corner of the stadium. Northwest (A) and Southwest (B) ticket booths are located on the home side (Press Box). Northeast (D) and Southeast (C) ticket booths are located on the visitor’s side.
The stadium has 1,267 paved parking spaces with additional parking spaces adjacent to the stadium. There are 34 handicap parking spaces. Bus parking spaces are available for teams and support groups.
MISD Superintendent – Dr. Jerome Stewart
Director of Athletics – Steve Keasler
Athletic Secretary – Monica Wolf
Athletic Programs Assistant – Jenny Suitor
Athletics Department phone: 972-775-8174
Fax number: 972-775-5931
Press Box phone: 972-775-6434
- Dressing rooms will open 2.5 hours prior to game time.
- Towels are not provided.
- MISD is not responsible for any articles left in the dressing room before, during or after the game.
- Ticket gates will open 1 hour prior to game time.
- There are no in-and-out privileges. Re-entry requires the purchase of a new ticket.
- MISD Multi-Purpose Stadium is a tobacco free facility and its use is prohibited.
Press Box (Varsity Games Only)
- Press box will open 1.5 hours prior to game time.
- Admittance to press box is by PASS ONLY. All passes are acquired from MISD in advance.
- Radio/Press must call in advance to have passes waiting in elevator lobby.
- No metal cleats may be worn on the turf.
- Use of tobacco, sunflower seeds and gum are prohibited.
- Only water can be used on the field. No colored drinks, such as Gatorade may be used on the field.
- Absolutely, no glass bottles, cans or food allowed on the field.
- All equipment, such as training table, fans and heaters must have a protective base.
- No live mascots are allowed
- Band props must not mark or scar the field – chairs, ladders, etc.
- All signs must be vinyl. The use of painted, paper signs is prohibited.
- Confetti is not allowed.
- Only personnel with sideline passes can be on the field. These are obtained in advance through the athletic office.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field before or after the game.
- No noise makers of any kind may be used on the field.
- Climbing over the rails from the bleachers to the field is not permitted.
- Spirit signs must be made of vinyl and attached by zip ties to the stadium railing.
- Taping of signs to any stadium structure will not be permitted.
- There is absolutely no crossover by spectators from home to visitor or vice versa.
Varsity games – visitors will enter from the East side at Gates C & D. Home team will enter from the West side at Gates A & B.
Sub-Varsity games – everyone will enter from the West side at Gate A. Visitors will be required to crossover to the visitor stands.
- No loitering. This policy is designed to enhance crowd control and safety. All spectators will need to be seated in the stadium during the course of any event.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms are prohibited, by law, on school property.
- Glass containers and bottles are not allowed in the stadium.
- Coolers, ice chests, food or beverage containers are not allowed in the stadium. Absolutely NO open fires or grills!
- Back packs and large bags are subject to search.
- Patrons who leave the stadium will not be allowed to re-enter without purchase of another ticket. This includes patrons with passes.
- Animals, bicycles, skateboards, Frisbees, roller blades, and balls of any type are not allowed in the stadium.
- Authorized personnel only will be admitted onto the field before, during, or after the game.
- Authorized personnel only will be allowed to cross over to the opposing side.
- A pass list will be located at the press box entrance level.
- Ash Grove Texas, LP
- Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet
- Citizen's National Bank
- First Financial Bank
- Methodist Health Systems
- Oak Cliff Office Supply