Midlothian ISD celebrates 100 years of excellence in education. Reaching higher, gaining momentum, and moving aggressively describe what is presently happening in the district. This progress is the establishment of academic standards, improving student achievement, and continually finding new ways to ensure that every child succeeds in learning.
To develop in each student the character, confidence, knowledge and skills to be successful in life. Goal Focus [PDF]
- Students are the priority in all decisions.
- Good communication and collaboration builds trust.
- Ethics play a part in every decision.
- Everyone is a learner and can learn.
- A safe caring environment is critical to success.
- Students deserve a highly qualified and well-trained staff.
- Engaging lessons focused on the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills are essential for student success.
- High expectations for everyone create a quality school district.
Striving to be the leading learning organization in the nation.
View all District and Campus Report Cards »
Average ACT and SAT Scores
Updated: February 2014
|Expenditures per Pupil||
|Local Tax Rate Per $100 Valuation||
|Maintenance & Operations (M&O)||
|Debt Service (I&S)||
|Current Bond Indebtedness||
Find more details on the Finance webpage »
Student Enrollment (Weekly)
Updated: March 4, 2014
|Campus||# of Students|
|J.A. Vitovsky Elementary||644|
|J.R. Irvin Elementary||396|
|LaRue Miller Elementary||572|
|Mt. Peak Elementary||676|
|T.E. Baxter Elementary||635|
|Frank Seale Middle School||880|
|Walnut Grove Middle School||988|
|Midlothian High School||2304|
Detailed Report [PDF]
- MISD district area is 112 sq. miles, larger than Duncanville (29), Desoto (22), Cedar Hill (42) combined.
- MISD is larger than Mansfield ISD, which has 94 sq. miles.
- Out of 166 school districts with 5,000+ students, MISD is ranked the 22nd fastest growing district in TX.
- High School of 2,500 students
- Middle School of 1,200 students
- Elementary School of 750 students
|Five-Year Enrollment History
Detailed 3rd Quarterly Report [PDF; Updated: November 2013]
Long-Range Facility Plan
Staff & Student Profiles
Updated: October 2012
|Two or More Races||147||1.94%|
|Bilingual/English Second Language||125||1.65%|
|Career & Technology Education||1,575||20.83%|
|Limited English Proficient||253||3.35%|